With all do respect to the Mayans, to wich I have a lot of respect for their great advances in astronamy, so many people have predicted the end of the world and came up wrong. Nobody really knows when the world is going to end but it has to end sometime. What got me so worried about this when I first heared about it was that one day I was in church, I got this weird feeling about the year 2012. But the point is that if it is going to end in 2012 then why worry. Not that I want it to end so soon but nobody can do anything about it anyway.
I for one have heard alot of different ideas concerning Dec. 21/2012 I find it a very interesting topic one in need of qquestioning. I find the idea of the mention of 2012 in the mayan calender as well as the toran or bible code kinda wierd I mean think about it two civilizations a world apart coincidently arrive at the same date. After reading this site and another I have heard of to much to simply turn my head I need to know. I for one am not religious and for that i am glad, I belive that the strongly religious are ignorant but then with ignorance comes bliss. anyways I suggest checking out this website it focuses not so much on biblical predictions or that of the mayan calender but enviriomental changes through out earths history, brought about by kupitor belt objects and the mysterious nemisis the suns possible brother. Anyways Check It out: http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/sitchin2.htm
- "He Who Forgets His Past Mistakes Is Condemed To Repeat Them."
i heard a prophecy from my mom that she had read somewhere but did not remember where. it was some thing about someone giving a vague outline of big events in history in a cave a long time ago and then it stopping on may 5th 2005 and i have been looking for that story for awhile, if anyone has any clue of what im talking about please tell me. i know about the may 5th 2000 prophecy but i dont think that is what my mom is talking about. if anyone can help me out thanks
A few visits to Guatemala and a couple of weeks of intense individual study with a Kuchikel shamen as well as a good reading of extant Anthropological and Archeological research indicate that the Maya do not experience their calendars as having beginnings and endings nowadays. There is not first day of the year etc. It is cycles. Their direct astronomical observations record these cycles within cycles of complex and recurring natural events. Effects on human life are also cyclic and recurring. End of the world? Well, the last important date which predicted the return of the Plumed Serpent coincided with the first appearance of European sailing vessels from the East. We all know what happened after that! We are living in a time of rapidly advancing scientific data collection. We are becoming aware of cosmic events never before witnessed by modern mankind. Daily predictions of catacysm are derived from only a few years observation of newly discoved phenomenon. What does it mean? Does it have to mean anything or is our natural fear of the End of the World (or maybe just change or our own individual death)lead us to draw unneccessary conclusions? How does one prepare for the End of the World? Fasting and Prayer most likely. Probably a good idea anyway for those experiencing feeling of panic and insecurity.
hey, have any of you ever heard of the prophecy of St. Malachy? he's the guy who prophecied about the succession of all the popes to come. well, apparently after JPII, there were gonna be 2 others. Glorie Olivea and Petrus Romanus. well if Ratzinger is 78 now, he's not gonna last too much longer. then comes Peter of Rome, and the whole shebang is done. I believe that the 2012 date has more support with this prophecy as well. it's kinda screwy, eh?
the big picture is that every 26,000 years the earth aligns with the center of the galaxy,after going through the 4 guadrants of time.(current guadrant Aguarius)every time the cycle gets back to aguarius(age of enlightment)
- a new species of man is introduced. example lets observe what happen last 20,000 years ago.
- the ice age was ending meaning most life died.
- including neanderthals.all gone and extinct.
- but all of a sudden cro-magnon man EVOLVES!tell
- how can something evolve if its extinct?? back to the alignment.every 26,ooo years the earth centers itself directly at a 90 degree angle with the center of the galaxy.when this centering takes place the center of the galaxy gives off energy bursts. these blasts of life affectour genes.lets define cro-magnon man.its definition is (thinking man).so again
- how is it when everything is extinct something evolves.the energy burst affected neanderthals
- in the way that they evolved to survive,it was enivitable. just as whats to come. we are in the age of aquarius.(which is my symbol)now
- lets look at the symbol for aquarius.the
- water barrier.now that symbol represents h20 an
- man.now our dna is triggered with in water.so
- can the age of aquarius mean the coming of new
- genes(or new man)yes! this new man is said to be Homo Lumnious.
I thought there are really 13 zodiac constellations, not 12! OPHIUCHUS - the Serpent Holder, the 13th Zodiac. it is interesting to note that the year 2012 is the year of the dragon (serpent)...maybe there is an embedded prophetic message here somewhere?
- found a site demonstrating the shift of zodiacs and the 13th zodiac
- (since the url is too long for the comment, you have to stitch it together yourself)
Firstly Steven, define 'extra layer of time' surely if you are to make bold and presumptious claims like these you can explain them? How does a Black Hole, A Star, A Planet or a Moon add 'layers of time' This is not a personal attack Steven, but do you know anything about physics? It doesn't matter if you don't (Hey I don't know anything about English Literature!). The physics involved in the moon or any other celestial body to suddenly stop rotating requires a PHENOMAL amount of energy. And a Celestial Pole Shift will do nothing to the planet since that doesn't even exist and cannot happen. If you are talking about the Celestial Poles pointing at different stars, well it is changing as we speak so that by the year 14,000 AD the north pole star will not be Polaris but Vega. Any sort of magnetic polar shift is long overdue and would have no severe consequences to life on this planet. It has happened regularly in the past and will continue to do so as long as the current in the iron-nickel core of the Earth continues to flow. The only significant changes will be that all compasses point southward and increased Aura Borealis at lower latitudes for several thousand years. This will not harm our planet. If anything destroys our planet it will be us. The world will end, that is certain. How and When are yet to be decided. Anyways, this comment is far too long. I just think that the opposite viewpoints need to be looked at from time to time. BTW the site is quite interesting
Brandon, the end of the Ice Age did not signify a mass extinction, nor did it happen overnight, the end of the Ice Age is between 100,000 BC and 10,000 BC. This is when the Earth warmed up again. This happens at regular intervals and they are know as Inter-Glacial Periods. We are in one right now. Cro-Magnon Man was alive at the same time as Neanderthal Man - it was an evolutionary offshoot - and indeed, 'survival of the fittest' ensured that the Cro-Magnons out competed the Neanderthals. As for your 'theory' about the Earth angling at 90 degrees to the galactic centre...well that just proves that a little knowledge and no understanding is much more dangerous than no knowledge at all. Why would the centre of the galaxy give off energy at this precise point? Even if it did it would take tens of thousands of years to reach Earth - by which point the Earth would have moved on! Also Aquarius is the Water Bearer not 'barrier' and since when has water 'activated' our DNA? Your 'new man' definition also makes no sense: 'Homo Luminous' now what has light got to do with water activating our DNA? I would be most interested if you could answer my questions and actually back them up with real facts - then we may be able to get a debate going
i think the 13 crystal skulls will be found by 2012 and we will unlock the gates to the unknown universe. it is said that when we find and bring these skulls together our intellect will be unimaginable, and considering some of the 5 skulls already found are found close to mayan temples seems to be screaming a connection between the two. also atlantis is real i think the inhabatints of atlantis made the skulls because the skulls are 500,000 years old and the making defies crystal cutting sense there are no cuts on it. another point idd like to add is that the most significant skull is made of sylican the same material that computer chips are made of... so everything could be linked to these skulls and 2012
Listen muppets, Anyone who thinks the earth will stop spinning as a consequence of pole shift really has to go back to school. Pole shift is a property of magnetism. And even if the earth did stop spinning on it's axis( and pigs may fly out my rectum! ) it would still be orbiting the sun; the net energy this planet recieves would not change. I can't be bothered to walk you through it but please, try and think.
- And another thing. All you mystery theorists out there spending your time on prophecy, grand alignments, conjunctions and all the rest of this recent new age shite should be made aware of a few simple facts about your ancestors. They were far more in touch with reality than any of you. To the them the marvel and the mystery was that they could observe and apply ever complicated principles and theories to the world they found themselves in. You don't have to dress it up in the supernatural all the time. In fact any of the time. Please go read a book; a few more books and then talk to people who know what they are talking about not a bunch of idiots who are more interested in the next weird thing than anything tangible and helpfull to educating the self. Anyway, your all going to die in the long run; you won't make that much difference in end. Thank the good lord.
I found that gamma rays effected areas of the brain differently than x-rays. Gamma rays are the result of decay. All decaying matter gives off gamma rays but at different rates depending how fast the matter is decaying. The faster it decays the more gamma rays are produced. Small amounts of gamma rays are harmless to humans or other life. Large amounts though change the genetic patterns of DNA. The same thing happens with x-rays. That is how some cancers forms in live tissue. This is why radiologists have to wear a lead apron when you have x-rays done.
- It was found that gamma ray bursts were coming from the poles of black holes. Since the black holes rotate then their poles are eventually going to pass through our solar system. When it does it appears to be a giant flash here because it is so far away (out of our Milky Way galaxy). When our black hole shines it's pole at us for a year how much gamma rays and x-rays do you think will get through out thin magnetic field? Maybe not to much, but I bet it will be enought to evolute our present form. I would say it will not happen over night but it will happen to those who are born after the event has passed one year later. I heard the gamma ray bursts were recorded as stronger than the energy it took to create the universe so why can it not create new species of life?
Key Tech Systems:
rek1hrwm4, everything is a frequency from matter to sound to light to gamma rays to neutrino rays. Possibly put enough energy through a magnetic field may change genitic matter as we know it. Our DNA is also matter and has a frequency possibly one way of changing frequencies - See McDougal's found mass to IQ loss at death.-
okay everyone, get a grip. alignments come and go and there is " no net change" life goes on babies are born and people die . but seriously has anyone compared any of this to prophecies contained in the bible? lets say that dec 21 2012 marks the end of the world in armegeddon ( valley of megido in israel) then 7 years prior to that would mark the rapture. gee that would make it dec21 2005 which is only a few months away.. but we also know that that date cannot be accurate since the bible says that no man knows the day or the hour of the end, not even the son of man , jesus
Before the last Pope was elected, on the news it was stated that there is only supposed to be one more Pope before the world ends. Let's hope this Pope lives for a very long time...
Maybe it will be explained best here...
- "Gibson's next film and the Mayan year 2012"
- (you have to edit the address)
you people really need to lighten up. i totally agree with spikeinme. in 2012 there will be a new year, a year of change? only speculation. as in cycles, they are continuous, they keep going round. it is not called a cycle if it is stopped as some of you are saying with this mayan calander and stupid theories of polar shifts. LIKE CMON people! get a grip! people make theories that are in conjunction with an appealing date, lets take 02.02.02 that would be the 2nd of feb 02 right. nothing happened on that date or previously on the 1st of january (01.01.01). nothing happened 5000 years ago on the mayan long calender and to my knowledge nothing will happen again. just like spikeinme stated like on new years eve, you leave the old cycle and start anew one. as with black holes, again they are only theories. you lot can be so stupid in believeing this nonsense.
as above, such a date like 20:00.20.02.2000. that would be 8pm, 20th of feburary 2000. i remember my maths teacher saying this was a very important date. nothing happened on 11:00.11.11.0011 (thats 0011 ad and not 2011). people often centre theories around these dates because of their mathmatical appeal.
>.< that 1st date sry was meant to be
20 of 63 comments (part 1) [
] [ *
The comments section is now closed, but you can still email me, or even
better, visit 2012 Forum
Script by Alex