heres one more small thought, what if something ~ different~ happens this time not even waiting until 2012 for this happen?
- i mean, we are a very small system of planets here with our sun...whats not to say that somewhere out in the vast reaches of space, something the mayans and egyptians wouldnt be able to fortell, an enourmous collision happens that takes us, earth, our sun, venus, a-n-d the constellation orion out of the mix completely...?
- nuff said........go live your life man.....neet book though!
hey everyone, when reading this it hit me that a deceleration and acceleration of the plannet would be quite phenomenal, i feel that if this is too happen then the most likey is that maybe a massive commet is to hit us to make the reversal. P.L.U.R.
zijn er geen belgische sites waar Patrick Geryl zijn laatste bevindingen in uitlegt?
Something that doesn't seem to be addressed is what gravity will do to us without the counteraction of the earth spinning.
- As the earth slowed its current rotation and finally stopped for a bit (before spinning the other way) would we be crushed to death? Or maybe just horribly deformed? Would the extra gravity alter how high tsunami might be?
- Personally I can't see even the remotest possibility of anything surviving global forces on this scale.
- Not that I am a doubter, I actually believe that something is going to happen December 21st, 2012.
- Iím just not sure what and I like to stimulate as much discussion on this subject as possible.
so if north becomes south south becomes north,what will happen to the constellations, the north star polaris? will it be called polaris the south star? [Yes - Rob]
NO SURVIVING THIS:
No point trying to survive the catastophy! I fthe earth's electromagnetic field reversed all power and electricity would fail. Anything with even the smallest motor would explode. No electronic devises would operate. Inculding electricity needed to keep nuclear reactors cool. Even if you did survive the floods, earthqueakes, volcanoes, the earth would become a nuclear wasteland in a matter of months. Every living thing would doe from radioavtive waste. What a pity, killed by our own destructive technology! How long can we destroy the earth before it fights back?
You guys are all funny. Ever heard of the indigenous people of Australia, who have been quietly wandering our lovely continent down under for at least 50,000 years (whoops, sorry creationists), ever worry about the end of the world?
- Obviously Australia is a nice safe place to live - nothing ever happens to us. [I live in Australia also - Rob Bast]
hi. the only way to survive is to escape to the mountains. preferably the himalayas. or nepal. good luck.
well if the seas are gonna change places, couldnt we just build a underwater city, close to the shore so as pressures wouldnt destroy it, and after the sea has moved somewhere else we'd be sucking diesel!
prehaps this is why the governments have begun building the international space station, as a method to save the best and brightest. it makes sense if the planet is gonna be in a right bad state, then get off it.
Where do the huge forces come from to reverse the rotation of the Earth? On Whitley Strieber's Dreamland, Patrick Geryl suggested that the sun would erupt, discharging charged particles sufficient to creat a magnetic field around the Earth to interact with the Earth's field. There are several things wrong with this. First, charged particles are given off by the sun in flares are fairly uniform in spatial distribution over the size of the Earth by the time they have reached it, and go into orbit about the magnetic field existing at the Earth. They contribut to the field and more particles follow. While there is some turbulence, on average there is no torque which would cause the poles to flip and no force in the direction of the rotation of the Earth. I repeat, there is NO force in the direction of the rotation of the planet resulting from emissions from the Sun.
dear Ottevaere Bjorn,
- The official P.Geryl website is
I'll bet old doomsayer Geryal got a real hardon writing this crap (from the website):
- "The earth will be subjected to total destruction. It will be many times worse than my description. Terrible hunger, cold and pain, and more will rule your daily life: without hope of a quick recovery, because all knowledge and resources will have been completely destroyed. That will be the reality of your daily life after the forthcoming polar reversal. And it is in this scenario you will have to try to survive."
As you have been doing I have been studying these Maya prophecy of 2012,Dec,21/22 during more than 25 years now and there is a corroboration to all these...the St Malaquias prophecy of the list of the Popes left...and according to that list is only One more Pope left...precisely to end in 2012...No more Popes ..Why..? because a great catastrophe will be happening...and the opnly way of surviving is contsructing a balloon and wait in the air during those 2 days...you will have the winds changing..but I can not see another way of surviving from the Sea getting out and the Mountains movement.
- This is the only partial solution that I have found..I hope it will be useful for your readers.
- Adolfo Araya - 2 Sept 2005
Adolfo, come and eat your tacos, they're getting cold.
So, Anon keeps taunting, how come his unsuitable comments don't get deleted?
- Well, i'm gonna stop reading his ****ing lines, pissin' me off for isn't worth it.
koaz, while your at it go stick your head in the toilet. there's more than one anon, anyone who doesn't put their emaikl address is annon, so you don't even know which anon your reading! What an idiot.
Yeah, Like I'm Anon also and I haven't written any unsuitable comments. Quit point fingers, Kaoz. It's terrib;y bad netiquette.
Now this is a bunch of Bull****! I wrote a ****in letter to NASA! They said nothing about pole reversals. Oh thats right. The pess isnt "into u" Can u say TURNOFF? Ur just some lozer who likes scaring ppl. Go find a life thats not from the discount table at 7-11 tweeger.
Somone has to tell me if this is 100% guarenteed to happen. I have a few ideas as to how to survive. We can go by boat to the middl e of the ocean.That way, if a tsunami heads toward us we wont be in danger. Tsunamis are only dangerous to near land objects. At sea there only about 2-3 feet big. You'd be lucky to even notice one. Bring a good supply of food and water and survival tools. That way, you can be prepared if you find land. Or, you can head to the mountains. You can be above the once peacful planet. Because when tidal waves hit, all hell breaks loose. You'd be safe that way. After the hellhole that once was our home has cleared up you can be safe and sound until another asteroid hits or something. I got nothing on an asteroid. So you figure that part out yourself. Anyway try an idea and hope for the best. Good luck to you all.
20 of 30 comments (part 1) [
] [ *
The comments section is now closed, but you can still email me, or even
better, visit 2012 Forum
Script by Alex