Possibly a Renaissance for those who view Exisience as constant change.
- Possibly an Apocalypse for those who wish to hold onto the "old" and resist change.
- Possibly an expansion of awareness for Humanity and the Planet as a whole, and maybe the whole of Existence.
- The "hundredth monkey" theory gives us a better chance of changing with whatever "shifts" may occur.
- To make any judgement calls on whether upcoming events will be positive or negative, depends on personal viewpoints.
- One can only be now and here (nowhere), in the present moment.
- The future will occur, with us or without us, and though foresight is useful, the future cannot be predicted, just as the past cannot be relived.
- We can only be in the endless stream of present moments.
First of all, I would like to thank the author of this website for all of his hard work and research. I read the entire website about 2 years ago. It kept me very interested and occupied at a boring job. It also tipped my interest as I realized how many true mysteries there still are out there, and countless nations who found proof for their own predictions and calculations. I started researching my own mysteries due to the inspiration from this website and a couple others, and my journey is long from over. Please try not to be so judgemental of the website or the people criticizing it. we are all going through this together and one way or another, we will get through this... together. i have known since i was in elementary school that i was going to live through something huge, that Something was going to happen. the thing is, the future is just potential, we make it happen. we are the planet of evil and darkness, the worst one in the universe. so if you have doubts and fears of things happening in the future, it's okay, it's not meant to be easy, that's why we come here in the first place, to spiritually evolve faster than you are able to anywhere else in the universe. this is what my heart sings in harmony with, yours probably tells you something different, but we need to love each other for our differences and not be so harsh and judgemental and reactive. we need to look within for the answers and trust that we will find them. love yourself. love, a fire dragon.
Icarus rising 39:
What has been seen is seen
- What has been written is written
- What has been will be
- The end will be when the end is.
- We will walk the path already chosen
- Yet not see the path we will choose.
- If all those that seek enlightenment are blind
- To the beat of their own heart they should
- Be quiet and listen to it beating.
No need to fear 2012. We are very naive and understand very little of anything outside our current, physical world. If it were all revealed to you, you would not understand... like trying to explain quantum physics to a jellyfish. Simply accept there are mysteries we don't understand, and that myths, evidence of pre-history, etc... may offer just a glimpse of the bigger picture. I await 2012 with interest...
Icarus rising 39:
Indeed Theot did I not say that, it is not a fear but a lack of heart.
My name is Mary Im 24yr old and I live in Sydney. I had alittle read of you question and the best way I can explain what has been told to me by my guides and what I have read.
- firstly understand this...what ever happens in the sky (planets and their alignments) effects planet earth and therefore effects our subconscious, behavior and feelings etc.
- "The kingdom come, the will be done as it is in heaven" Jesus
- In 2012 all the planets as we know will all align together (so picture a straight line of all the planets including the sun) the last time this happened was around 4525 years ago.
- This is pretty huge
- But the world is not going to end, its just going to change and it will be change quite rapidly.
- So dose that explain things alittle better?
Mary: There is no planetary alignment in 2012, but the biblical quote is worth keeping in mind for the supposed galactic alignment that happens in 2012
1.The Mayan Calendar(created in August 13, 3114 BC)ends at 23rd December 2012 - the date when they believed the world will end. By the way, the Mayans have the most accurate calendar in the world.
- 2.The Mayans have been correct with EVERY prophecy and prediction up to date.
- 3. On June 7 2004, Venus crossed the Sun in exact alignment with Earth. Venus will cross into allignment again in 2012. Now that doesn't sound erie but the last time it happened was over 120 years. "This is among the rarest of astronomical events," says SPACE.com's Night Sky Columnist Joe Rao. "Between the years 2000 BC and 4000 AD there are only 81 Venusian transits."
- but the weird thing is why does one happen within the same 8 years and regularly happens in over 100 years apart?
- 4.The Irish scholar and Anglican archbishop James Ussher (1581-1656) calculated that the date of creation was in the year 4004 BC.
- 5.According to Coe, the Book of Chilam Balam of Tizimin, an ancient Mayan book, prophesizes the following about the date December 23, 2012.
- Then the sky is divided
- Then the land is raided,
- And then there begins
- The Book of the 13 Gods.
- Then occurs
- The great flooding of the Earth.
- Then arises
- The great Itzam Cab Ain.
- The ending of the word,
- The fold of the Katun.
- That is a flood
- Which will be the ending of
- the word of the Katun.
6. MANY MANY ancient bibles from all around the world have a similar description to the propecy of 2012.
- 7.Our galaxy has a centre which all the stars take millions of years to revolve around, and it is located in the starriest part of the Milky Way, as seen from Earth. On four occasions within the 25,800-year cycle our galactic centre aligns with the sunrise of a solstice or equinox. The last time it occurred was on a fall equinox 6,450 years ago, approximately the dawn of Old World civilisations. On Dec 21, 2012, which is a winter solstice (Northern Hemisphere) this centre will align with our sun once more
- 8.George Bush must have his own 2012 theories, hence his statement when asked what history will say about him and his Presidency, he replied, "There won't be any history, we'll all be dead". - Does he know something we don't, or is he just an idiot? Both may be true!
Sorry if it is a little big...
I have read in many places that the world will end, or human life anyways, on the year 2012, and I for one believe it. It is the end of the 5,200 year relovation, and life as we know it will cease to exist. But, more life will come after that. The poles shifting, huge asteroids hiting earth, and volanic eruption is predicted.
- And SupaChris, good job with all that research :-)
the mayans didn't say the world ended on that day, its just that their calendar ends its cycle on that day, like an odometer rolling over from "9999999" miles to "0000000", or perhaps "10000000" .. they had the most accurate calendar known to man since its time beacuse they used the sun, mercury & the moon to calculate time, so it's something to think about.. by no means does it necessarily mean the END, of anything, or perhaps just the end of a played out era.. think about it, everything needs to end at somepoint: your childhood ENDS and you become an adult, etc.. it doesn't mean your child self is "dead" or that it has been destroyed. it's just not what you remain after you transcend it.
The Ouroboros, cited in a comment above, refers to an exercise of circulating vital energy through the spine to integrate the psyche. It can be found in many mystical schools, and most recently in a clear and easily practised fashion in the Arica School of Knowledge, www.arica.org.
spiritually, thier are alot of 'Dragon' spirits showing up, i for one, am one, my dear friend Rain is also one - im not sure if dragons, serpents or whatever you want to call them, could be connected to david ickes information on 'Reptialians' - and ET race which has been around right underneath are nose raising mankind in his image? www.davidicke.com - i wont bore any one with this but things are possible - could it be possible that, thats why 'serpents' used to be worshipped etc by the aztecs? reptilian ET thing would explain alot....
so about REPTILES now. it seems that most cultures around the wold have either made reptiles into gods, or worshiped them as such. i realize that dinosaurs died eons before this even happened, but wouldn't it be more likely that there were still living ones a few thousand years ago? i mean if nelly is real, then lochness could still be a home for one today. so would that possibly have an impact on what they called a god because of it's mysteriousness?
the Creator is opposed to chaos. Evil is essentially chaos, goodness is subscription to the natural order. Eventually the world starts to come undone by chaos. "All the thoughts and the imaginations of the hearts of men was evil continually." was said of us before we were destroyed by a flood of water. Those of you who would preen about your enlightened state note that pride is a big of a sin as the foulest murder. Perhaps the Creator is about to restore order.
There is no pissed off "creator" coming to restore order. It is the nature of all systems to expand and collapse. They expand and collapse according to a natural order that humans (at least modern day humans) can't wrap their brains around. The "chaos" we are experiencing in all areas of existence is simply one of the effects of systems (including universal cyclic periods) that have expanded to the point of collapse. The human species is being driven mad by the expansion and pending collapse of all systems...not the other way around. There is no creator that says..."tut tut...bad humans ....must destroy". That is the view of humans who's emotional age is two years old. ..projecting a fierce daddy who will punish us onto the universe. Not true. There are simply endless cycles that move the universe and planets and human civilization. What goes up, always comes down. The Mayans and many other civilzations were wisdom cultures (something our own culture is not) and understood the cycles of time (creation/destruction). Many of the ancient calendars record not only future collapses, but ancient collapses. No God, no Satan, just endless cycles.
Loved the comments by "Reality Check" All too true.There are cycles and we are but a small part of the "Big Picture" Most humans still hold on to this we are the center of things mentality.Example 5 years ago if you asked a professional astronomer if theres life in the universe they would have said theres no proof of this.Now these days in our "Modern Age" we now know of at least over 100 different solar systems outside our own.We dont have absolute proof of intelligent life yet but we are getting damn close to that.In a universe thats 14 billion years old and has a population of over 50 billion galaxies ,our own included with a steller population of 400 billion stars I think its fare to say we are small potatoes in the grand scheme of things.We are like scared animals in a cage sometimes driven mad by isolation.We have only ourselves to talk to and this gets a little old after awhile.I cant wait for the day we do have contact with another civilization.We will finally have something new to talk about.I dont subscibe to the angry god comes and wipes out mankind for his sins.I do believe we better get our act together and start learning to cooperate in space before an angry asteroid comes and kicks our butt.To talk about the possibilty of this happening and to do nothing would be the greatest sin of all.
dont you think its possible that the end of the 26,000 year cycle is just that, the end of a cycle, just like the end of a year or day or motnh or century or whatever?
20 of 52 comments (part 2) [
] [ *
The comments section is now closed, but you can still email me, or even
better, visit 2012 Forum
Script by Alex