Hi Rob, great site, very informative. Have you read about the discovery of O.R.M.E (Orbitly Rearranged Monatomic Elements) It seems to me that this discovery may well be more than coincedence.
HAVE YOU READ 'THE HAB THEORY'?
- I'LL LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR BOOK WHEN IT GETS PUBLISHED.
yellowstone national park as you may or may not know is and always has been a active volcano. it erupts every 3000-5000 or so years i believe and we are now in the time of its next eruption, it will have a 600 mile blast radius and will take out much of the U.S i belive that maybe this is what will happen on 2012 this would deffinately effect the whole world it in effect would be much like a comet hitting earth the sky will be blackened and we will most likely all die
The pyramid was a communication device with god, it was the "ark" with a Mer-Ka-Ba (three dimensional star of David) on the top made out of Quartz crystal, the sun would often burn passers by, so they covered it with Gold. The pyramid, stone henge, step pyramids all are "arks" The Romans stopped us from communication directly with god to control us.
I was watching a prgram about the bioble code and it stated that the bible code spells out the end of days as being in the year 2012 also. Do you think that there was a connection between the ancient hebrews and the mayans?? Seems odd that two civilizations thousands of miles away from each other and existing at different times would come up with the same year for the end of the world.. what are the odds?
Were you the guy who was on the 1210 AM WPHT radio show " Coast to Coast " this morning? 8/18/04 Philadelphia
No, that was David Wilcock:
the controversial element 115 gives off gravity waves. sedna is most likely made of 115. someone on here said the moon turns bright red, according to nasa sedna is red. the intense gravity could warp the poles, flood the entire planet, cause earthquakes, eruptions, and possible tectonic plate shifts. sedna has already effected uranus's orbit and its only a matter of time before it gets to earth. and has anyone noticed that nasa hasnt said much lately? ther most likely trying to prevent panic.
I think you need to decide if you are talking about a magnetic pole shift or a spin axis pole shift. There is a wealth of evidence for the former, and a dearth of evidence for the latter. Unfortunately, the former occuring over periods lasting centuries would be unlikely to cause any kind of cataclysmic upheaval.
- Also, you will need a lot more hard evidence to convince anyone who thinks critically that the ancients knew about cosmic rays.
Maybe you should check out www.johntitor.com , and include something about that in your book, its about this guy whos from the future in 2036, and he talks about them recovering from post WWIII, a nuclear war in 2015, aftr a civil war that began in 2005 in the US, I think its a hoax, but many are believing its true, the guy is so detailed, he even has pics of his time machine check it out - www.johntitor.com!And also Nostradamus predicted WWIII in 2012 so..
Recently I looked at a linear graph of our technology growth and saw that around the millenium there is a very rapid curve. Isn't it impossible for the line to go straight upwards?
- For every new technology there are more branches of technology we can aquire from the recent one and so on... Can we ever have too much technolgy? If we do, we could possibly destroy ourselves. Please E-mail me for any responses/comments.
d rob from drs:
bishop(you idiot) yellowstone is indeed located on top of a hotspot, and is therefore indeed a volcanically active sight. however, your 600 mile blast estimate is the most absurd thing i have ever heard. for that kind of explosion, a batholith the size of new york would have to exist under this area. Get your sources right instead of trying to b.s. and sound cool.
We actually discussed this at our school today. I doubt the world will end in 2012 but some people gave me some weird but ironically real facts.
- 1. The Mayan Calendar stops at 2012.
- 2. In 2005, everyone will have the chance to get a "personal ID" inserted into their hand. They say it would be considered to be the Mark of the Beast.
- 3. After the mark of the beast is given, all things will go down hill for 7 years(Revolations.
- 4. Common Math will say that 5 + 7= 12. So basically, it will start in 2005 and end in 2012.
- The really only excuse to fight those facts is to say that no one knows when the End will be and that the ID might not be the mark of the beast. Only time will tell...
about 15 years ago,maybe less. My wife and I were living In Hawwai, (sorry my English is not good....) we were living on the Napali coast in a tarp covered tent,,,now the only contact with the outside world at that time was our monthly trip by trek into to hanalai...where we would stock up with, smokes booze and all other leading essentials needed for the stoner drop out life.
- So one day for really no apparent reason or so we thought, people in the camp where we were, started to behave in a odd fassion..Not everybody was as keen a smoker as me or my wife but we looked on as one does when skinned out and dry mouthed...
- What we both noticed and couldnt quite understand was, people began to become restless and show some sort of anxiety, our camp cat was out of control and ran for the valley hills..not before seriousley disturbing the piece and scratching the hell out of me and the wife. The next really odd thing was, 2 wild goats who had been seen and always ducked out of range before we could get closer to them, jumped out into the camp, stood right in front of us and bleated and stamped hooves...they then legged it off as goats do, and we lost site of them...
My wife and I looked at each other with a look, and with a look that said, "ok, what s going on?" I said it first and shes followed saying, "I hoped you noticed it too"
- Within the next 12 hours we had a hurricane hit the place and the Island looked like it had been hit by a H bomb afterwards...we, dug into the earth and made a temp shelter that kept us from being hurt.
- Now many years later, not a stoner anymore, we look around where we go with a very different eye. what we see at present is the same confusion and anxiety, and restlessness in all we meet.(although most dont know they are doing it)
- The hurricane had short term effects, so a short build up was needed for people to prepare, but if your theories are correct, then 2012 would require alot more preperation time in the general Psyche of the worlds living occupants.
Bast is a paranoiac who thinks the world will end in 2012, your basic fear-monger. Ignore him, maybe he'll go away. [Great advice considering that this anonymous poster leaves rude comments here almost everyday. I leave this as a mild example of his seemingly vindictive comments - Rob]
That really surprises me Bobby--Maybe your readers will leave you once they figure out what a sham this all is. Why don't you go get a real job and quit playing false prophet?
I believe you will find some of the answers to the really deep questions about 2012 in my book about The Reincarnation of edgar Cayce?
Found in the Sunday, December 29th edition of the Salt Lake Tribune:
- "mayan doomsday"
- "KENSINGTON, Australia -- There are only 10 years left before the
- world ends. That's if you follow the ancient Mayan calendar, which is
- considered one of the most accurate ever and mysteriously ends on a
- date that scientists say corresponds to December 21, 2012, on the
- western calendar.
- As a result, many people believe the world will end on that date
- and one person who is preparing for the worst is Australian-based
- doomsday researcher Robert Bast. He believes the ancient Mayans had
- the ability to scientifically predict a major cataclysmic event that
- will destroy Earth. The smart money is on a polar ice shift, but Bast
- says a magnetic pole shift may also cause the equivalent of a nuclear
- Bast plans to move to a secret mountaintop in West Africa, which,
- according to his research, is the safest spot in the world."
"Seemingly vindictive comments?" Wake up, Bobby! They are vindictive but not nearly as damaging as the psychological trauma you put your readers though. You state you have scientific evidence and all you have is bullshit!
20 of 143 comments (part 6) [
] [ *
The comments section is now closed, but you can still email me, or even
better, visit 2012 Forum
Script by Alex